Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Setting Style of Active Cell
posted

Hi,

I want to set the style of ActiveCell similar to Non ActiveCell. Let me know how can I do this.

I have attached a screen shot with post as well.

In screen shot I have one XamGrid and TextBox on bottom. I have used "Onyx" Theme for the grid. When I click on one of the cell in the grid and then click on the Textbox in bottom then grid loses focus but still the Active Cell in the gird is shown with different style than other cells. So my requirement is that as soon as I lose focus from grid all the cells should look same.

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello Varun,

In order to do this, you have to create a style for the CellValuePresenter. You can find the default styles for it in the DefaultStyles directory in the Infragistics folder. There you can get the generic styles for all of our components. Changing brushes of properties such as BackgroundActive, BorderActiveBrush and triggers ("IsSelected", "IsActive") will help you achieve this.

Regards,

Alex.

Children
No Data