Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Fixing distance between Items on ItemPath
posted

Is there currently any way to maintain a fixed distance between items on a path? The issue I have is that I have several CarouselPanels in a row vertically to display horizontal lists of menu buttons. These panels may have different numbers of buttons on them and currently, the buttons are spread out so that they fill the whole ItemPath and have equal distances between them.

If possible, I would like to arrange it so that the buttons line up above one another, so a panel with only 2 buttons doesn't spread them across the whole ItemPath, instead those two would be in line with say the first two of the panel below that has 5 buttons...

Or, is the only way to do this at the moment to play around with either the ItemPathSuffixPercent, or the width of the actual Carousel?

Offline posted

Currently the ItemsPerPageResolved takes the total # of items into account so when the ItemsPerPage is set to 5 and there are only 2 items, the panel arranges as if the ItemsPerPage were set to 2. There is no property to override this behavior so you may want to submit a suggestion for adding this. Perhaps for now you could add in some dummy/nonfocusable items so the layout between the two panels remains consistent.