Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
FloatingWindow questions (theme, maximize)
posted

Hi,

i assigned a theme (officeBlack) to my dockingmanager. Very nice. Not so nice is that the floatingwindows dont apply this theme. is there any way to do that manually?

another thing is that it would be very nice if the floatingWindow could be maximized in any way. we work  with a multi monitor application. so the floating window could be maximized on the second monitor. is this possible?

regards

axel

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

uxilator said:
    i assigned a theme (officeBlack) to my dockingmanager. Very nice. Not so nice is that the floatingwindows dont apply this theme. is there any way to do that manually?

By default, a floatingwindow will use the os non-client area as occurs with VS. You can handle the ToolWindowLoaded event of the xamDockManager and set the e.ToolWindow.UseOSNonClientArea to false

uxilator said:
    another thing is that it would be very nice if the floatingWindow could be maximized in any way. we work  with a multi monitor application. so the floating window could be maximized on the second monitor. is this possible?

. Currently maximizing is not support. You may want to submit a feature request for this.

Reply Children
No Data