Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Outlookbar with DockManager
posted

Hi

I want to have an outlook bar as navigation on the left and on the right is a dock manager with some tabs.

How can i accomplish this? I've tried the following (see below) but the splitter marking (vertical line) doesn't show up when resizing to the right :

<DockPanel DockPanel.Dock="Bottom" LastChildFill

="True">

<igOB:XamOutlookBar x:Name="xamOutlookBar" HorizontalAlignment="Left" Width="250" Theme

="Office2k7Blue">

<igOB:XamOutlookBar.Groups

>

<igOB:OutlookBarGroup Header="Verwaltung" ToolTip="Verwaltungsaufgaben" IsSelected="True" Visibility="Visible" Key

="Main">

</igOB:OutlookBarGroup

>

<igOB:OutlookBarGroup Header="Vermietung" ToolTip="Vermietungsaufgaben" IsSelected

="False">

</igOB:OutlookBarGroup

>

</igOB:XamOutlookBar.Groups

>

</igOB:XamOutlookBar

>

<igDock:XamDockManager x:Name="dockManager" Theme="Office2k7Blue" PaneNavigatorButtonDisplayMode

="Never">

<igDock:DocumentContentHost

>

<igDock:SplitPane

>

<igDock:TabGroupPane SelectedIndex="1">

<igDock:ContentPane x:Name="newTab" Header=" " AllowClose="False" AllowDocking="False" AllowFloatingOnly="False" AllowPinning="False" OptionsMenuOpening="newTab_OptionsMenuOpening" AllowInDocumentHost="False" AllowDockingInTabGroup="False" ToolTip="Neue Registerkarte" Focusable

="True" />

<igDock:ContentPane x:Name="document2" Header

="Workspace1">

<TextBox></TextBox

>

</igDock:ContentPane

>

<igDock:ContentPane x:Name="document3" Header

="Workspace2">

<TextBox></TextBox

>

</igDock:ContentPane

>

</igDock:TabGroupPane

>

</igDock:SplitPane

>

</igDock:DocumentContentHost

>

</igDock:XamDockManager

>

</DockPanel

>

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

I think its because the OutlookBar's splitter is just positioned using a transform so it essentially is affected by the z-order of the outlookbar itself. If you set the Panel.ZIndex attached property on the xamOutlookBar to 1 then it works as you wanted.

Reply Children
No Data