Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WPF Grid Sort Indicator
posted

I am using the xamDataGrid and have different sorting requirements.  I have a checkbox that when checked will use the default sorting functionality provided by Infragistics (ascending, descending, null).  When not checked I am applying my own sorting behind the scenes and bind that data to the grid.  When doing this I need the sort indicator to show in the column header.

I have seen the post http://community.infragistics.com/forums/p/23815/87197.aspx#87197 that describes creating a new  style in the xaml.  This turned on the sort indicator for all column all the time. 

I'm hooking into the "Sorted" event on the grid which passes "SortedEventArgs" as the parameter.  This is where I am trying to apply the logic for using Infragistics sort or my custom sort.  From the code behind file I need to be able to turn on and off the sort indicator visibility for a specific column.  While doing this I also need to turn off and on the built in sorting (ascending, descending, null) functionality.  Any help into what properties control this would be greatly appreciated.

Parents Reply Children
No Data