Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Another Cell Height Question
posted

I am hoping someone can help me with this, as I have been spending too much time tweaking styles which are not fixing this problem.

I am trying to make my row height very small. As you can see in the picture, I would like the height to be the same as the red area. The red area is a background on the CellValuePresenter. I already have the padding and margin settings on all the editors that was mentioned in another post. I have tried changing the margins on the DataRecordCellArea and the CellValuePresenter.  

If I set the height on any of these elements, the size of the red changes, and gets cut off, but the overall height of the row does not change.

Thank you for your help! 

posted

I figured out this extra space is due to the multiple levels of headers. I had asked about this in a different post and was using unbound fields with a collapsed cell value presenter for the headers, but I guess they still leave a little bit of extra space. If I remove the headers, the space goes away.