Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Cannot modify Style/ControlTemplate for OutlookBarGroup
posted

Hi,

I am trying to modify the Style and ControlTemplate for OutlookBarGroup but it is not working. I got the file OutlookBarBase.xaml from the Default styles, put that in the resource dictionaries of my application and modified it.

Style for other elements can be easily modified and working fine but OutlookBarGroup is not picking up the style from OutlookBarBase.xaml file. I want to give it another background in the style but it is always showing the background as in OutlookBarOffice2k7Blue_Brushes.xaml. I simply dont want to use any brushes from default brushes file but I don't know why it is not working and it is only the case with OutlookBarGroup; rest of the styles are working fine. This has never happened before for any other control like XamDataGrid and its other parts.

Please let me know why it is behaving like that.

Regards,

Adeel

Parents
    Offline posted

I can't think of any specific reason why you would have a problem. WPF locates local styles for elements based on the class type so I'm assuming that you are not deriving from OutlookBarGroup (in which case you need to key the style using your derived class type). Do you have a sample that demonstrates the problem?

Reply Children
No Data