Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Display Listview in xamgrid for editing
posted

Hi,

I have a xamgrid and two of the fields in it are there to display email list and a field to display set of machine names.

I want the user to be able to select the email list field to view all the email ids and also option to edit and save the email ids. How can I achieve this? I'm planning on using MVVM pattern.

The next case is to just display all the machine names in a listview but not edit it (This will be another cell in the xamgrid)

Appreciate your help here. Attached is a sample project that im working on. Hope to see an updated version with your changes. Also, Im ok to use any control and not bound to ListView if thats a better way.

Thanks,

Ranjith

ScheduleAuditMgmt.zip
Parents
    posted

Hello Ranjith,

I can see that you are trying to set the editor style property to CellValuePresenter. This is not possible. The underlying editor can be only of type ValueEditor. If you want to achieve this functionality, you have to retemplate the underlying value editor (for example the XamTextEditor - retemplate its EditTemplate or Template).

I believe this blog post by Andrew Smith is exactly what you need.

Please take  look at this and let me know if that turns out useful.

Reply Children
No Data