Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Fun Behavior with ToolHorizontalWrap Panel
posted

In my application I automagically create the Tab, Ribbon Groups and content for the applications I host.  I place a ToolHorizontalWrapPanel on each RibbonGroup and then place the ButtonTools, MenuTools, LabelTools, etc. on the Panel as the applications add menu items.

At run time after all is said and done, switching between tabs causes the Panels to render the ButtonTools as ImageOnly and ImageWithText and consistently toggles between the two as I switch back and forth.  While interesting, this will be irritating to my users.  See images attached.  All I did between these two screen shots was navigate to my Tools Tab and back.

Before

After

Suggestions for helping prevent this sort of behavior?  Or is possibly this a bug.  I don't want to always restrict my applications to one way or the other, I like the auto selection of best fit.  A consistent best fit would be nice.

Thanks

KZ