Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Loading userControlos to DocumentContentHost
posted

Im aware this situation is dificult to understand so im going to explain it the better as i could.

This is my Xaml:

<igDock:XamDockManager Grid.Row="1" Name="xamDockManager1">
            <igDock:XamDockManager.Panes>

<!-- Right bar -->
                <igDock:SplitPane igDock:XamDockManager.InitialLocation="DockedRight" x:Name="panelRightBar" SplitterOrientation="Horizontal">
                </igDock:SplitPane>

</igDock:XamDockManager.Panes>

<!-- Central container (Processes) -->
            <igDock:DocumentContentHost x:Name="centralProcContainer">
                <igDock:SplitPane>
                    <igDock:TabGroupPane>
                    </igDock:TabGroupPane>
                </igDock:SplitPane>
            </igDock:DocumentContentHost>

</igDock:XamDockManager>

As you can see i have a splitPane with no content and a DocumentContentHost with no content to.

Im loading a userControl on the splitPane when this control initiates, this Usercontrol can load other Usercontrols to the central container dynamically. This control have a list of controls when i click on one it is loaded on the DocumentContentHost.

The problem is when i load the Usercontrols on the DocumentContentHost the Usercontrol on the splipanel freezes, but this onyl happens when the splitPane isn't pinned.

If you can give me some idea i appreciate.

Offline posted

When you say freeze what do you mean? Do you mean that it can't take focus, that the cpu usage is maxed out, etc.? Do you have a sample that demonstrates the problem?