Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Using CVP & Value Converter with Checkbox in Header Label
posted

All,

I have a CVP value converter I am using to protect checkboxes based on some condition. At the top of the column I have a checkbox in the Label which allows one to check all boxes at once.

Problem: When I protect all of the rows of data within the checkbox column, I am still able to perform a check all or check none on the column. This sort of defeats the purpose of locking down the rows.

Is there a way to use the same logic to lock the label presenter which contains the checkbox? I've attached an image to describe a 1000 words.

Thanks,

Glenn

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello,

I apologize no one has responded to your post. Do you still need help with this? If not, what solution did you come up with. If you would like more help with this, what do you mean by wanting to lock the Label Presenter? Did you want to make it so that the user cannot click on the header to select or sort the column with the checkbox?

Sincerely,

Children
No Data