Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
AllowEdit and AllowAddNew with Binding
posted

i try to bind my "IsReadOnly"-Property to FieldSettings.AllowEdit and FieldLayoutSettings.AllowAddNew Property, with my own "OppositeNullableBoolConverter".

<igDP:XamDataGrid xmlns:igDP="http://infragistics.com/DataPresenter"
                                    DataContext="{Binding Aktivitaet}"
                                    DataSource="{Binding DataContext.rsVerteiler, RelativeSource={RelativeSource Self}}"
                                    Height="127" Margin="161,326.723,19,0" Name="grd_Verteiler"
                                    VerticalAlignment="Top">
                    <igDP:XamDataGrid .FieldLayoutSettings>
                        <igDP:FieldLayoutSettings AllowAddNew="{Binding Path=DataContext.IsReadOnly,
                                                                Mode=OneWay,
                                                                RelativeSource={RelativeSource AncestorType={x:Type igDP:XamDataGrid}},
                                                                Converter={StaticResource localBoolToOppositeNullableBoolConverter}}" />
                    </igDP:XamDataGrid .FieldLayoutSettings>
                    <igDP:XamDataGrid .FieldSettings>
                        <igDP:FieldSettings AllowEdit="{Binding Path=DataContext.IsReadOnly,
                                                                Mode=OneWay,
                                                                RelativeSource={RelativeSource AncestorType={x:Type igDP:XamDataGrid}},
                    </igDP:XamDataGrid .FieldSettings>
                </igDP:XamDataGrid >

alternative binding:

<igDP:XamDataGrid xmlns:igDP="http://infragistics.com/DataPresenter"
                                    DataSource="{Binding Aktivitaet.rsVerteiler}"
                                    Height="127" Margin="161,326.723,19,0" Name="grd_Verteiler"
                                    VerticalAlignment="Top">
                    <igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldLayoutSettings>
                        <igDP:FieldLayoutSettings AllowAddNew="{Binding Path=Aktivitaet.IsReadOnly,
                                                                Mode=OneWay,
                    </igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldLayoutSettings>
                    <igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldSettings>
                        <igDP:FieldSettings AllowEdit="{Binding Path=Aktivitaet.IsReadOnly,
                                                                Mode=OneWay,
                    </igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldSettings>
                </igDP:XamDataGrid>

the binding to DataSource works fine but by the binding at AllowAddNew and AllowEdit i get this binding error at runtime:

Cannot find governing FrameworkElement or FrameworkContentElement for target element

what am I doing wrong?

thank you.

Parents Reply Children
No Data