Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Textbox leave event and xamDataGrid/elementHost.
posted

Hello,

My form have one textbox, of which leave event contain validation for data entered in that textbox. For invalid data, message box get poppulated on leave of that textbox and after message focus is set to this textbox itself. If focus changed from that textbox to any other control (other than xamDataGrid/elementHost), Leave event of the textbox get fired at once. And if focus from that textbox get changed to xamDataGrid then leave event gets call again and again. Is there any issue with xamDataGrid/elementHost..?

If instead of leave event if i used lostfocus event of textbox, then messagebox get populated twice. And for leave event it get poppulated no. of times.

Thank you.

Offline posted

Hello amoldwani,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking through it and I suggest you use the LostKeybordFocus event instead of Leave or LostFocus event in order not to have such behavior like the one you described. Please note, we are making effort to ensure that all forum posts are addressed by an Infragistics expert. We believe that other community users can benefit from this thread as well.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask.