Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Multi-Select row issues?
posted

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else had seen a similar issue with the grids as I have been seeing.  We are finding that if we select multiple rows in our grid and then scroll down so that the rows we selected are out of view, when we scroll back some very strange things seem to be happening with those selected rows.  It seems that most times these rows will not remain selected at all, and other times it seems that some rows remain selected while rows that were not previously selected become selected.  It's very strange and I have no idea why scrolling would change which rows are selected.

Thoughts?

Parents
No Data
    posted

What volume and which build are you using? I believe I have seen this before but this has been resolved. Also tell us if you have any styles for the DataRecordPresenter or CellValuePresenter and if you have changed the RecordContainerGenerationMode.

Children
No Data