Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to deploy Infragistics WPF themes via ClickOnce?
posted

I built an WPF application which uses themes and now I am trying to deploy them. On the client machine I do not see any of the Infragistics themes in the list of available themes.

I am using ThemeManager.GetThemes(true) which returns only windows standard themes, not the infragistics ones that are included in the pushed files.

I added the required files to the publish wizard as explained in http://community.infragistics.com/forums/p/6317/189292.aspx but is of no use.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Bhuvan

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

GetThemes returns a list of the loaded theme assemblies. If nothing is referencing any types in the theme assemblies then they wouldn't be loaded. You would probably need to write some code to reference a class within the theme assembly so that the CLR will load the assembly. Once the assembly is loaded it will be automatically registered and it should be returned from the GetThemes method. e.g.

Type t;
    t = typeof(Infragistics.Windows.Themes.Fall.DataPresenter);
    t = typeof(Infragistics.Windows.Themes.ForestGreen.DataPresenter);
Reply Children
No Data