Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamTabControl and TabIndexes
posted

I am having an issue with the XamTabControl.  I have  a screen, with a few textboxes above a XamTabControl with 6 tabs.  In each of these tabs are a bunch of textboxes/dropdowns/etc...  that have the TabIndex set. 

Now, when I start tabbing through the screen, it will start at the top of the screen, and then get to the first box in the first Tab, and cycle through the boxes.  When it reaches the end of the first tab, it will focus the 2nd tab, and make it active.  After hitting tab again, it will focus the 3rd tab and make it active, but never actually go into the 2nd tab and focus the 1st control there.  Is there a way to make this happen?

I saw this post and trie the idea in there: http://blogs.infragistics.com/forums/p/18865/71751.aspx.  However, I did not have any success in doing that.  Is there any work around of "if the tab goes from Tab1's last control, focus Tab2's first control."?

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    posted

Would you be able to refactor some of the code out into a simple sample project? If I could look at the XAML (or code) I might be able to see why this isn't working (or determine if you've uncovered a bug). Either way, my intention would be to find a solution.

Thanks!

Children
No Data