Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Hierarchical Grids - "HeaderPlacement.OncePerRowIsland" equivalent
posted

A common scenario in my company's applications is to have a "tree-like" grid. We achieved this perfectly in our WinForms apps with the infragistics UltraGrid using hierarchical data binding, but I am having trouble reproducing it with the XamDataGrid.

The WinForms grid had a HeaderPlacement property that allows you to set it to "HeaderPlacement.OncePerRowIsland". Not only did this cause there to only be a single header at the very top of the grid, but it would also align the columns across all bands, even when resizing.

Is there any way to acheive this functionality with the XamDataGrid? I know you can hide the headers on every band but the top one, but this doesn't achieve the alignment of columns across bands which I need.

Parents
    posted

Is there an update on this? Could you confirm this is supported or not? Thanks!

Reply Children
No Data