Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Designer like UltraGrid
posted

Is there a designer like the Ultragrid has to setup the XamlDataGrid?

In Ultragrid there was a large button at the bottom of the control and when clicked you could basically setup the entire grid.  Is there anything like that?

To start I have Ultragrids that have a manual schema defined.  How do I do that in the XamlDataGrid?

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello,

I apologize this post has not yet been addressed.

The WPF XamDataGrid is a completely different interface than the UltraGrid. It utilizes a XAML declarative definition for Field Layouts (as well as programmatic approaches). The best reference for how to set up the Field setup, look at the Feature Browser sample, which is one of the included Samples with the installer for NetAdvantage. Also, how you set up your data also defines the arrangement of Fields.

Otherwise, there is no designer other than the Visual Studio and Expression Blend designers. The design space for both of these tools includes shortcut menus within the designers for speeding up execution of these controls.

Children
No Data