Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Legend Font Size
posted

Hello.

I'm having a problem with the XamChart's legend. I have the legend's FontSize databound to a property the user kan change:

<igCA:XamChart.Legend>
                            <igCA:Legend FontSize="{Binding PlotLayout.LegendFontSize, UpdateSourceTrigger=PropertyChanged}"/>
                        </igCA:XamChart.Legend>

The problem is that when the property changes (the fontsize changes) the only thing that seems to happen is that the colored points in front of the text on the legend is resized. Bigger fontsize, smaller colored point. The fontsize seems unchanged.

Is there some viewbox or something in the XamChart's controltemplate that is causing this? Or something else?

Suggested Answer
    posted

I've tried to reproduce this in a sample project and changing the fontsize seems to work fine to me. You can check your sample for any binding errors in the output  and also make sure the LegendFontSize is from type double.

Feel free to modify the sample so we can reproduce the issue and see what causes this behavior.

Thanks

WpfApplication1.zip