Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Buttons in DockPane region
posted

Hi,

I'm trying to achieve something which is not usual. I have 2 dock panes, i would like to add one more dockpane as a button. i.e.; it should not have any content region.

These buttons should not display a pane on click. Please let me know, is it technically possible, if not is there workaround to achieve the same?

Thanks,

Nagendra

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

The element that contains the unpinned panes is the UnpinnedTabArea. If you just want to stick elements (buttons, etc.) in that area, you would probably have to create your own custom template for that element and then create a custom template for the xamDockManager which is what contains the UnpinnedTabArea so you can set your custom template on those elements. You can use the default xaml that we include with the product in the DefaultStyles directory as a starting point for your custom template.

Reply Children
No Data