Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Highlighting the content pane by default!
posted

Hi,

I'm trying to highlight a dynamically created content pane which resides inside a by TabGroupPane. Need help how to achieve this programatically. Also, struggling to remove the separators.

Please Help!

Offline posted

nagendra_124 said:
    I'm trying to highlight a dynamically created content pane which resides inside a by TabGroupPane. Need help how to achieve this programatically

That element is a PaneTabItem. If you want to affect the visuals of that then you would likely need to create your own Style for that element. You can look at the default xaml that we ship with the product in the DefaultStyles directory as a starting point for your own custom styles.

nagendra_124 said:
    Also, struggling to remove the separators.

You can use a tool like Snoop to inspect the element and try to see which element is providing the rendering. In this case those elements are PaneTabItem instances. The template of those contains a Border that actually renders 3 sides. So there is no separator - it's just that the elements overlap so what appears to be a separator is actually the bottom border of one tab and the top border of another overlapping. There is no simple way to get rid of the border. About the only thing I can think that you can do is to create your own custom template for that element that when the TabStripPlacement is Left (which is what you see for the unpinned tabs on the right edge in your image) has borders on just the bottom and left except for when the IsFirstInGroup is true in which case you would have the borders on the bottom, left and top. You can use the default xaml that we ship in the DefaultStyles directory as the starting point for your custom styles/templates.

posted

Is it possible to add controls to the header of the content pane?