Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamMap
posted

I'm using Visual Studio 2010, I can create a new WPF solution and add the Reference 'Infragistics.Windows.DataVisualization.Map.v10.1'

xmlns:igGauge ="clr-namespace:Infragistics.Windows.Map;assembly=Infragistics.Windows.DataVisualization.Map.v10.1"

This causes the designer to throw an error: 

Error        1             Could not load file or assembly 'Infragistics.Windows.DataVisualization.Map.v10.1, Version=10.1.20101.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)          C:\Projects\UserControls\MyUserControls\MyUserControls\MainWindow.xaml        1             1               MyUserControls

Error        2             System.IO.FileLoadException was thrown on "C:\Projects\UserControls\MyUserControls\MyUserControls\MainWindow.xaml": Could not load file or assembly 'Infragistics.Windows.DataVisualization.Map.v10.1, Version=10.1.20101.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)               C:\Projects\UserControls\MyUserControls\MyUserControls\MainWindow.xaml        1             1               MyUserControls

I have added all references to Infragistics, references that I thought were needed, and just the map with the same results.

As soon as I remove the references the problem goes away and the designer is usable.

I notice that the toolbox does not have the xamMap tool as an option and if you try to add it choosing Tools\Choose Tool Items I got an error that one of its dependencieswas not found.

Parents
No Data
    posted

You need to add references to:

Infragistics.Windows.DataVisualization.v10.1.dll

Infragistics.Windows.DataVisualization.Controls.v10.1.dll

Infragistics.Windows.DataVisualization.Map.v10.1.dll

And you should be able to use the Map in your windows.

In the WPF DV CTP release we have very limited VS design time support. You can try the official release of this product which is planned for this week.

Children
No Data