Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
CustomTools Problem
posted

Hi,

I want to use a CustomControl in a Ribbon. The CustomControl is a Textbox for searching Items.

I used the sample from xamFeatureBrowser for CustomTools. I implement the Interface IRibbonTool in my CostomControl. If i add the CustomTool to QAT, it won´t work correct.

I set a Breakpoint to TextChanged_Event of my CustomControl an start to edit the CustomControl in QAT.

The Application stop at the Breakpoint, but the textproperty has an empty string. What´s wrong?

Please help me.

Best regards from germany

Christian

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Christian,

I have been looking into your description and I can suggest referring to this forum thread : http://forums.infragistics.com/forums/p/42356/300365.aspx#300365 ,where Stefan Stoyanov has attached a sample application that demonstrates a custom tool for the XamRibbon control with a TextBox in it. The TextBox has an event handler for its TextChanged event and if you set a break point in the event handler you can see that the Text property of the sender contains the string that is typed in the TextBox.

If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Krasimir

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support

Children
No Data