Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamChart Performance Issue...
posted

Hi,

I am binding my graphs with 10 scatter line series and each sieries is containing 735 points which means the rendering of 7350 datapoints at a time on a single serface. MoreOver I have to update each seires of 735 points with a wcf call back whoes frequency is 3 times /sec. Also I am using Enablerefresh graphing but as no of call backs no of series and no of data points are large in number its hanging my GUI and also start increasing cpu usage and also while rendering datapoints its memory usage is also start increasing till out of memory exception occure. Can anyone suggest me why my graphs memory is leaking when I am only updating my Datapoint values and is that its a known issue of the control.

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

have you tried this using the latest available service release?  there were some memory issues fixed recently.

plotting that many datapoints in XamChart can still be slow, though.  I recommend using the XamDataChart control, if possible.

Children
No Data