Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to Store the XamRibbonWindow Placement?
posted

I wasnt to save the window size and location in case the user changes it so that it opens the same size the next time.  So, I'm using Properites.Settings.Default.Window<Property> where <Property> = Height, Width, POsitionTop, or PositionLeft to store the height, width, top, and left values for a XamRibbonWondow.  On WindowClosing(), I save these values. On WindowLoaded(), I set the values. However, I notice that the window shifts a bit.  It's most noticeable when I maximize the window.  I'm guessing this has something to with not having a title bar in the window. In any case, I can't make it work. Anyone have any ideas?

posted

I've done some experimenting.  If I remove the RibbonWindowContentHost and related tags, the windiow stops shifting.  However, I need the RibbonWindowContentHost to remove the title.  So, I can't NOT use RibbonWindowContentHost.  I'm running 2009 vol 1 WPF controls on Windows 7. Anyone have any ideas?