Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How can I avoid this "Cyclic reference error"?
posted

Hi,

I'm suffering from a "cyclic reference error" problem which sometimes appears. I've attached the sample project that I've been able to make the it appear other than my project.

1. Run the sample and maximize one of the tiles which has the theme "Office2k7Black". The grid with "ForestGreen" theme and half of the chart with "Neon" theme will show up in maximized mode of the tile.

2. Now from list of tiles on the right maximize another tile; this should work without a problem.

3. Now maximize form and then again maximize another tile and you should get this error:

Cyclic reference found while evaluating the Style property on element 'Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.XamDataGrid'.

4. I also get this error by not maximizing but just increasing the width of the form to the length where it shows the whole chart.

5. And also when I comment out the chart markup I don't get this error in the above situations.

6. And also I don't get this error when I remove the "ForestGreen" theme from DataGrid.

I hope this is fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance

CyclicRefError.zip