Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
SummaryDefinitions for SummaryCalculators
posted

I'm using a number of SummaryCalculators (all of which take a decimal) and I'm applying them to my grid as follows:

<igDP:FieldLayout.SummaryDefinitions>
    <igDP:SummaryDefinition SourceFieldName="ColOne, ColTwo, ColThree"
                            Calculator="Min, Max" />
    <igDP:SummaryDefinition SourceFieldName="ColOne, ColThree"
                            Calculator="CalcOne, CalcTwo" />
</igDP:FieldLayout.SummaryDefinitions>

You'll have to pardon the contrived example!  Would anyone be able to tell me why every calculator is applied to every column (e.g. ColTwo is given CalcOne and CalcTwo, even though the values are calculated using other columns and ColOne, ColTwo and ColThree are given Min and Max)?  I've tried setting each column to calculator individually but this give me the same results.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Rob

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi Rob,

Just in case, all of the SummaryDefinitions are set up correctly (SourceFieldName points to specific Field and the Calculator is valid ) then you should see four labels in ColOne and ColThree (Min,Max,CalcOne,CalcTwo) and two for the ColTwo (Min,Max). Could you attach some sample so we can look at this issue?

Children
No Data