Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
SaveCustomizations always return original layout
posted

Hi there,

I have the problem, that my XamDataGrid always returns the original layout in xml, although I moved columns before. Is this a known issue?

SaveCustomizationsTest.zip
    Offline posted

Hello,

I am just checking if you require any further assistance on the matter.

Sincerely,

Krasimir

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello,

I have been looking into the sample application that you attached and the SaveCustomizations seems to work correctly. When the field is moved and the SaveCustomization method is called for each field node in fileds node in the xml the row, column, rowSpan and columnSpan attributes are set in order to save the location of the fields.

I have modified the sample application that you attached in order to store the string that contains the customization in a global variable and I added a Button that loads the string. You can change the position of some fields in the XamDataGrid, then click the “Save” button  then make some more changes and click the “Load” button.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance on the matter or I misunderstood your scenario.

Sincerely,

Krasimir

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support

SaveCustomizationsTest1.zip