Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XAMDataGrid Scrolls to top when sub-collection changes
posted

I’ve got a grid that displays a collection which has elements that have a property that returns a collection.  The grid displays everything properly, with expanders to expand the collection property.  If I swap out the reference to that collection, and post a Property Change notification, the grid successfully displays the new data, but it also causes the grid to scroll to the top of the window.  I’ve attached a test app that demonstrates this.  Is this by design?  Is there any way we can avoid this?

Thanks

Dan

XamDataGridTest.zip
    Offline posted

Hello Dan,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. So I have been looking through your post and the sample project you have attached and it seems like that in our latest version this has been fixed and such behavior doesn’t occur no more, so I can suggest you download it. You can do this from here:

http://ko.infragistics.com/products/default.aspx

Feel free to write me if you have any other questions.