Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
minimized xamTiles collapse when they should be expanded?
posted

My current scenario has one maximized tile and 5 minimzed tiles.  The maximized tile is allowed to minimize and expand/collapse.  One of the minimized tiles is not allowed to maximize but is allowed to expand/collapse, two of the minimized tiles are allowed to maximize and expand/collapse and two of the minimized tiles are allowed to maximize but are always collapsed when minimized (they do not expand).  These two non-expandable tiles are the only tiles with IsExpandedWhenMinimized=False, the rest of the tiles have IsExpandedWhenMinimized=True. 

When any of the expandable tiles gets minimized, it should by default be expanded, correct? 

This doesn't always happen, however.  It seems if I drag a minimized collapsed tile onto the maximized tile, the maximized tile gets minimized but collapsed.  Double clicking or clicking the Maximize button does not result in this, the tile goes minimized but expanded.  If the tile was collapsed before I maximized it, it seems to be collapsed again when i minimize it.  (They would still be allowed to collapse if the user presses the collapse button).  Thanks!

Offline posted

Hello,

The development issue with ID of 88171 has been fixed and it is available in the latest Service Release. You can download the Service Release by logging in our web site and then going to My Keys and Downloads page.

Thank you for using Infragistics Components.

Sincerely,

Krasimir

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support   

Offline posted

Hello,

I have logged this behavior with our developers in our tracking system, with an issue ID of 88171  I have also created a support ticket on your behalf with number CAS-72258-24SH9C in order to link the development issue to it so that you are automatically updated when a Service Release containing your fix is available for download.

Sincerely,

Krasimir

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics, Inc.

www.infragistics.com/support