Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Show SortIndicator without sorting
posted

Hi,

is it possible to show the SortIndicator for a specific column without actually sorting this column?

Thanks!

posted

Hello Christoph,

I am just checking the progress of this issue and was wondering if you managed to achieve your goal or if you need any further assistance on the matter.

If the above suggestion helped you solve your issue please verify the thread as answered so other users may take better advantage of it.

Sincerely,
    Petar Monov
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics Bulgaria
    www.infragistics.com/support

Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello Christoph,

I have been looking  into your requirement and even though this is not supported I have managed to find a way for you to achieve this. What you can do is take a copy of the original template for the LabelPreesnter from the DefaultStyles\DataPresenter folder DataPresenterGeneric_Express.xaml file  (default installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\NetAdvantage 2010.3\WPF\DefaultStyles\DataPresenter ) and add a Trigger to the ControlTemplate.Triggers node similar to this one:

<Trigger Property="SortStatus" Value="NotSorted">

<Setter TargetName="SortIndicator" Property="Opacity" Value="0.8"/>

<Setter TargetName="SortIndicator" Property="Visibility" Value="Visible"/>

</Trigger>

Please let me know if you require any further assistance on the matter.

Sincerely,

Petar Monov

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics Bulgaria

www.infragistics.com/support