Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Grouping for Object-Properties
posted

Hi,

i have an XAM Data Grid bound to an object list.

The objects have various properties of type (EntityObject) (for example properties that return a customer object)

These properties all represent Entities and i have allready implemented a concept to select these values from a combo box.

For example if a position of a Bill has a currency field the corresponding property returns a CurrencyObject. The combo box shows all currencies available in the system. (Later: a selection of these values based on the business logic)

Now i see that the grouping does not work for these properties. I'd expect the grouping works also for these properties on basis of the value returned by ToString method (this value is also used for representing the cell value of this object).

I'd like to request you to implement this feature because our users won't be able to group on various fields at the moment. What do you think?

regards,

karle

posted

Hello Karle,

I've created a private support ticket for you (CAS-57218-85YD2D) and will be getting back to you with more information regarding the issues you raised on e-mail.