Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
SubGrid Management in C#
posted

Hi,

I'm trying to build something similar to this link, but instead of using the XAML to define the FieldLayouts and their settings.  However, I'm not able to get it to reproduce it.  Every time I try to define the FieldLayouts in my event handler for AssigningFieldLaoutToItem, it fails to realign itself.  It's further complicated by the fact that I have an N-tiered dataset.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kyle

Offline posted

Hello Kyle,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking into your post and I can say that the FiledLayout that you assign to an item should be added in the XamDataGrid’s FieldLayputs collection and have a Key to work properly.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.

posted

Also, when I add an event handler for the Loaded event on the grid which expands all rows (grd.Records.ExpandAll(true)), the columns no longer align.  I know I need to fire off an event, but I'm not sure which one.  I also would have expected the expand all to fire off the resize event but that does not seem to be true either.

Thanks,

Kyle