Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Visual glitch when maximizing XamRibbonWindow on second monitor
posted

When I move a XamRibbonWindow to a second monitor, it does not maximize properly. Say my window is 800x600 and I drag it to my second monitor which is 1024x768. When I hit the maximize button, the area outside of the window does not refresh properly.

Parents
    posted

Hi Gene,

This may be a problem with our product or more likely a problem with WPF on a particular machine configuration. I have personally seen WPF visual refresh issues on some machines that were not reproducible on other machines. Have you tested your application on another machine to see if you can reproduce the problem?

If you determine that you can reproduce the problem, if you would, please submit a developer support issue at:

http://devcenter.infragistics.com/Protected/SubmitSupportIssue.aspx

Please attach a screenshot of the problem and any code snippets which will help us reproduce the problem. Developer support will determine if the problem is an issue with the product or a Microsoft Windows issue. If support determines the issue is a problem with our software, please mention you would like to have a work-around until the issue is fixed.

Thank you,

Curtis

Reply Children
No Data