Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Display value markers in RangeColumnSeries
posted

I would like to have the Marker in the RangeColumnSeries reflect the actual value on the Y axis.  I attempted to do this by overlaying a scatter series, but since it requires a different X axis (RangeColumnSeries requires a category X axis, and ScatterSeries requires a numeric X axis) the values in the scatter series do not overlay on top of the Range correctly.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello,

If I am not mistaken, you want to be able to show the value of the y axis as the marker for the each column range object.  You should be able to accomplish this with using a MarkerTemplate.  From there, you can bind to the chartItem and get any value you want like the high value, the low value, or the change between the two.  Here is a help article that should walk you through that process of creating a marker template to display the values. 

I hope this helps.  If this is not what you want, please let me know and I will re evaluate the problem.

Children
No Data