Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Printing XamDataGrid with Bitmaps
posted

Hi,

I have a XamDataGrid with some fields where I display a status as a BitmapSource via an IValueConverter.

On screen this works well. But when i print my grid all fields show the same image although my converter is called with the right value for each field.

This is my converter:

public object Convert(object value, Type targetType, object parameter, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)
        {
            try
            {
                DB.WFAG.StatusFarben status = (DB.WFAG.StatusFarben)System.Convert.ToInt16(value);

switch (status)
                {
                    case WFCS.Infrastruktur.DB.WFAG.StatusFarben.Lila:
                        return BitmapSourceFromImage(Properties.Resources.uv_on_16);
                        break;
                    case WFCS.Infrastruktur.DB.WFAG.StatusFarben.Blau:
                        return BitmapSourceFromImage(Properties.Resources.blue_on_16);
                        break;
                    case WFCS.Infrastruktur.DB.WFAG.StatusFarben.Gelb:
                        return BitmapSourceFromImage(Properties.Resources.yellow_on_16);
                        break;
                    case WFCS.Infrastruktur.DB.WFAG.StatusFarben.Gruen:
                        return BitmapSourceFromImage(Properties.Resources.green_on_16);
                        break;
                    case WFCS.Infrastruktur.DB.WFAG.StatusFarben.Grau:
                        return BitmapSourceFromImage(Properties.Resources.white_on_16);
                        break;
                    case WFCS.Infrastruktur.DB.WFAG.StatusFarben.Schwarz:
                        return BitmapSourceFromImage(Properties.Resources.black_off_16);
                        break;
                    case WFCS.Infrastruktur.DB.WFAG.StatusFarben.RotFehler:
                    default:
                        return BitmapSourceFromImage(Properties.Resources.red_on_16);
                        break;
                }
            }
            catch (Exception)
            {
                return BitmapSourceFromImage(Properties.Resources.red_on_16);
            }
        }
        private static BitmapSource BitmapSourceFromImage(System.Drawing.Image img)
        {

var memStream = new System.IO.MemoryStream(); 
            //save the image to memStream as a png 
            img.Save(memStream, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Png);

//gets a decoder from this stream
            var decoder = new PngBitmapDecoder(memStream, BitmapCreateOptions.PreservePixelFormat, BitmapCacheOption.Default);

return decoder.Frames[0];
        }
And i'm using it like this:

<igDP:Field Name="WFKO_StatusFremdfertigung" Label="FAStOK" >
                            <igDP:Field.Settings>
                                <igDP:FieldSettings CellValuePresenterStyle="{StaticResource AGStatusLED}" AllowEdit="False" Width="Auto"/>
                            </igDP:Field.Settings>
                        </igDP:Field>
This is how it looks on screen:

This is how the print looks like:

It seems like the report just uses the first BitmapSource for all fields although the converter returns the right values.
Is there a way to print the right images or is this just a bug?
Thanks,
Bastian