Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamNumericEditor display wrong value
posted

Hi,

I am having a very strange problem with XamNumericEditor v10.3. My control has a format with decimal places. So when I set from my view model to a value such as 10.10 then only the last 0 is displayed in the grid. I could find a post in the forum that was about the same thing:

http://community.infragistics.com/forums/p/16995/61749.aspx

Although the work around in there suggested by tpaesl works, it is less than ideal and as some have noted the issue should been fixed with a hotfix in 2008 so v10.3 should have it right? Can someone confirm if v10.3 fix the issue described by issue #11022?

Thank you very much.

posted

Hello,

I am just checking whether this is still an issue or you require further assistance on the matter.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards Petar.

posted

Hello,

I have been looking into this for you and I can confirm that issue has been fixed. I also am not sure if your description completely covers issue 11022. I also have tried following your steps to reproduce and had no luck so far. I was wondering if you could put together a simple sample project that misbehaves on your side and also describe the environment you are running it in.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Petar Monov

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics Bulgaria

www.infragistics.com/support