Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
PreviewLostKeyboard focus does not work
posted

I am using the textbox in a customized way in a particular field. When the textbox is in view in the grid, the lostfocus event fires. But when the cell is not in view, say the grid has 100 records and I have focus on first record, and scroll down fifty records. Now when I hit the tab, lost focus of that cell is not triggered. Could you please clarify, why this happens?

Regards,

Balaji Rajendran

WK - CCH

Torrance, CA

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Belaji,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking through your post and I tried to reproduce your scenario as much as I can. I put a TextBox in the CellValuePresenter’s ContentTemplate and handled its LostFocus event and I can say that the event fires, when the Record with focused TextBox goes away from the XamDataGrid’s viewable area. If this sample doesn’t satisfies your requirements feel free to modify it, so it reproduces your behavior, and send it back to me for further investigation.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.

XamDataGridLostFocus.zip
Children
No Data