Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Dock LoadLayout triggers SelectedItem change?
posted

I have a WPF LOB application with a Ribbon and a Dock Manager. Inside of the Ribbon i have a, ComboEditorTool. The SelectedItem property of the editor tool is bound two-way to my model.

It seems though that when i run xamDockManagerMainDock.LoadLayout(Layout), after some "internal" infragistics code, the SelectedItem property of my Ribbon hosted ComboEditorTool index is reset to zero. This makes no sense to me and im hoping its something im doing wrong and not a real bug.

Has anyone seen this before?

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hard to say without any really information about the relationship between a combobox in the ribbon and a dockmanager which presumbly is within the RibbonWindowContentHost and therefore not an ancestor of the ribbon. I would probably put a breakpoint in the setter of your model that is being changed and look at the callstack. During a dockmanager load layout it would just be reparenting the content panes within it so they will likely get inherited property changes, loaded events, etc. as those things are related to reparenting in WPF.

Children
No Data