Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Button in Cell -> Command not exectuing correctly
posted

I have a button in a cell, using a cell value presenter and ControlTemplate.

Unless the cell is in edit mode, the command's parameter is always null, and Execute is never called.

As soon as the cell is in edit mode, the binding for the command parameter works correctly, and the execute method is called.

The end result is that I have to set the cell to AllowEdit=True and the user needs to triple click on the button to make it execute.

Whats going on?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Mark,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking through your post and I tried to reproduce your scenario as much as I can and I wasn’t able to reproduce your behavior, so I created a sample project for you, where everything seems to work ok on my side. If the sample doesn’t satisfies your needs, feel free to modify it, so it reproduces your behavior and send it back to me for further investigation.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.

XamDataGridButtonCommand.zip
Children
No Data