Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Allow editing a XamDataTreeNode while IsDraggable is true.
posted

Hello,

I am having trouble allowing a xamdatatree node to enter the editable state while the IsDraggable property is set to true in the node layout. I would like the node to automatically be editable when it is clicked on by the user. When the IsDraggable property is set to true this does not appear to work when the user clicks on the node. When the IsDraggable property is not set to true, it does work.  The IsF2EditingEnabled and the IsEnterEditingEnabled seem to work fine regardless of the value of the IsDraggable property. Is this behavior intentional? If necessary I can come up with a simple example if you all are unable to re-create.

Thanks,

Chris

Parents
    posted

Hello Chris,

I have created support case CAS-63825-48BX2P for this and linked it to development issue 74522 so that you will be notified with the resolution to development issue 74522 after engineering has investigated this issue.

You can monitor the progress of the development issue from the case which can be viewed on your “My Support Activity” page: https://ko.infragistics.com/Membership/MySupport.aspx

Reply Children
No Data