Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamComboEditor
posted

Hi,

I have customized the look and feel of XamComboEditor in blend 4 however I am not able to customize the look and feel of its ComboBoxDataItem. I want to change thta hover and selected color od its items. Is it possible to style the ComboBoxDataItem.

Please find the code below:

<igEditors:XamComboEditor Grid.Column="3" HorizontalAlignment="Left" Grid.Row="2" VerticalAlignment="Center" Style="{DynamicResource XamComboEditorStyle}" Width="100">
   <igEditors:XamComboEditor.ItemsProvider>
                    <igEditors:ComboBoxItemsProvider >
                        <igEditors:ComboBoxItemsProvider.Items>
                            <igEditors:ComboBoxDataItem DisplayText="Item 1" Value="1" />
                            <igEditors:ComboBoxDataItem DisplayText="Item 2" Value="2"/>
                            <igEditors:ComboBoxDataItem DisplayText="Item 3" Value="3"/>
                        </igEditors:ComboBoxItemsProvider.Items>
                    </igEditors:ComboBoxItemsProvider>
            </igEditors:XamComboEditor.ItemsProvider>
  </igEditors:XamComboEditor>

Offline posted

Hello,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking through your post and I suggest you create a Style for the ComboBoxStyle Property of the XamComboEditor and in it you can change these colors.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.