Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
RibbonGroup with ContentGroup Binding
posted

I use a ribbon group which has different contents, depending of a Context Property, see excerpt below:  

<igRibbon:RibbonGroup ItemsPanel="{StaticResource ItemsViewPanel}">
        <GroupBox Content="{Binding Path=Layout.LayoutParameters}"/>
</igRibbon:RibbonGroup>
The Static resource is
<ItemsPanelTemplate x:Key="ItemsViewPanel">            <igRibbon:ToolHorizontalWrapPanel  IsItemsHost="True" /> </ItemsPanelTemplate>
And the DataTemplate for the Binding Property is:
<DataTemplate DataType="{x:Type MyType}">         <igRibbon:ToolHorizontalWrapPanel>             ....

The Behaviour is, that changes of the Bound Property results in an error if the value is reset .

Offline posted

Hello,

I am checking if this is still an issue for you.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Krasimir

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics, Inc.

www.infragistics.com/support

Offline posted

Hello,

I have been looking into you issue and I am not sure I completely understand what you are trying to achieve. Would you please, clarify which property gives you an error when its value is reset? Is it the property that the GtoupBox’s Content property is bound to and if possible would you sends me a sample application that demonstrates the scenario that you described in your post?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Krasimir

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support