Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
AutoGenerateFields = "False"
posted

Hello

Is it possible to control what fields are added to a card?  I wish to show and hide fields as the state of my object changes.

Thank you,

Patrick Brown

Offline posted

Hello Patrick,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking into your post and I created a sample project for you with the functionality you want. Basically I used a Converter for the Visibility of the CellPresenterStyle and returned Collapsed or Visible depending on one of the Record’s Cell’s Value.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.

xamDataCardsFields.zip
    posted

Hi

Found part of the answer in FieldLayoutSettings, now, the remaining part, what is the easiest way to use binding to show the others when they apply?  I have seen examples where a globally defined object is used as a binding source, is there a way to do this off of the data bound to the cell editor?

Thanks,

Patrick