Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Padding on right of Field value
posted

Hello

Is there a setting to control the Padding / Margin on the right side of the Field value?  I don't like my values running right into the side of the card and I'd rather not set the width explicitly.

Thank you,
Patrick

posted

Hello Patrick,

It has been a while since you made this post and you still need any assistance on it I will be glad to help you. I was looking into your requirements and I can suggest you set a new style for the CellValuePresneter which holds the value like this:

<Style TargetType="{x:Type igDP:CellValuePresenter}">

<Setter Property="Padding" Value="0,0,10,0"/>

</Style>

If this doesn’t suit your requirements please have in mind that you have a full control under the design of the CellValuePresenter and you can modify the default look by retemplating the default template. You can find the default styles for all the XamDataCards on your computer at the file C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\NetAdvantage 2011.1\WPF\DefaultStyles\DataPresenter\DataPresenterGeneric_Express.xaml. 

If you need any further help on this, please do not hesitate to ask.