Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamChart Animation Repeating
posted

I'm using a XamChart (line chart) as well as Pie Chart and it has an animation attached to it as taken from the examples. We are constantly updating the datasource with new records and each time the animation runs. How can it be changed so that the animation only runs the first time?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Jacquers,

I apologize for the late reply, but please note, we are making efforts to ensure all posts are addressed by an Infragistics expert. I have been looking through your post and I suggest you check the number of DataPoints in the ChartRendering event of the XamChart and if it is greater than the initial number of them set the XamChart Animation property to NULL, which will ensures you that there won’t be any animation. Please let me know if this meets all your requirements or you need any further clarifications on this matter.

Looking forward for your reply.

Children
No Data