Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Menu in MainWindow and Floating interaction
posted

I'm looking for a way to interact between the Menu in MainWindow (where my XamDockManager is located) and a Floating ContentPane.

In Visual Studio 2010, if I right-click a document and select Float, selects some text in the floating document and then choose "Edit -> Cut" through the menu in VS2010 then that command is executed against the floating document and once the menu closes the floating document is still the active.

If I do the same thing using XamDockManager, clicking the menu changes the active window from the floating one to MainWindow, meaning that ActivePane is changed and once the menu closes the Floating window is no longer active. Is it possible to achieve the same behavior here as in Visual Studio? Thanks

Update, adding a screenshot of a Floating document and an active menu in Visual Studio. Notice how MainWindow.xaml still has focus when the Team-menu is opened.

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data