Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IsExpandle Expand Animation
posted

Hi

I set a field to IsExpandle=true , so the content appears when clicking the plus icon.

That is really gread, but the animation is a little too slow. Is there a way to influence the animation which triggers when the item expands?

Offline posted

Hello Haggy,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking into your post I suggest you copy the Default Style for the ExpandableFieldRecordPresenter from DataPresenterGeneric_Express.xaml file and edit the Storyboard called sbDisplayNested in its Template Property. You can find the default style in the DefaultStyles folder, which is installed by default here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\NetAdvantage 2011.1\WPF\DefaultStyles \DataPresenter.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.