Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Pop-up modal window?
posted

When a spell check operation is running (as in the Window opens) i would expect that by setting "IsModal" to true that it would create a real pop-up Modal floating window. Instead it somehow embeds the window inside of where i put the spellchecker XAML and pushes the content aside while being displayed.

Also as it does this i can still click on buttons in the original pane where the textbox is, causing me various problems. Am i doing something wrong? Looking at the documentation onlin for spell check there seems to be little information on how to place the spell check window itself.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Figured out part of my problem, i needed to create a root Grid, then place my original grid in it, then below that the spell checker. Doing so started creating the window properly inside of the panel itself.

Still would like to know if there is any way to make the spell checker a pop-out window

Children
No Data