Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamSpellChecker Style - Seeing output errors (v11.1)
posted

I imported into my project the default style you guys provide for changing how the spell checker looks. I added the entire contents of generic.xaml for spell checker into my project and gave a key to XamSpellChecker. I then applied my key as usual to the spell checker in one of my controls but am seeing these output errors, any ideas on why its happening?

Errors 

System.Windows.Data Error: 40 : BindingExpression path error: 'ChangedTo' property not found on 'object' ''BadWord' (HashCode=33974617)'. BindingExpression:Path=ChangedTo; DataItem='BadWord' (HashCode=33974617); target element is 'TextBox' (Name=''); target property is 'Text' (type 'String')

System.Windows.Data Error: 40 : BindingExpression path error: 'ChangedTo' property not found on 'object' ''BadWord' (HashCode=17263514)'. BindingExpression:Path=ChangedTo; DataItem='BadWord' (HashCode=17263514); target element is 'TextBox' (Name='ChangeTo'); target property is 'Text' (type 'String')

System.Windows.Data Error: 40 : BindingExpression path error: 'ChangedTo' property not found on 'object' ''BadWord' (HashCode=62006665)'. BindingExpression:Path=ChangedTo; DataItem='BadWord' (HashCode=62006665); target element is 'TextBox' (Name='ChangeTo'); target property is 'Text' (type 'String')

Offline posted

Hello Dmitry,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking into your post and I can suggest you remove the Binding of a TextBox’s Text called “ChangeTo”. Also I can say that this issue is already resolved in the default Style of the XamSpellChecker in 11.2.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.